Custodial Parent Payments

smiONE Card

July 1, 2019 the smiONE Visa debit card replaced the Ohio e-QuickPay debit card. Customers enrolled in the smiONE card program began receiving payments on their card  after July 1, 2019.  For your Welcome to smiONE Visa card information click here.

Phone (Domestic): 1-855-279-2744
Phone (International): 1-614-405-8794

On 10/27/20, smiOne added a new feature for cardholders allowing them the option to add cash to their cards.  This optional feature provides greater flexibility for cardholders.  Cardholders can choose to deposit cash onto their card by visiting a participating Visa ReadyLink merchant.  Variable merchant fees may apply to each cash reload.  smiOne has notified cardholders of this new option and provided updated documentation.  Cardholder questions can be directed to smiOne Customer Support at 855-279-2744.


Because e-QuickPay card balances were not transferred to the smiONE card, customers may continue to carry a balance on their e-QuickPay card for potentially years to come.   To transfer the balance of funds on your e-QuickPay card to the smiONE Visa card you must determine the balance on your card and go to a bank teller to remove those funds from the e-QuickPay card and deposit them to your smiONE card.  A bank teller cannot tell you what your balance is on the your e-QuickPay debit card.  You can visit the e-QuickPay website or contact e-QuickPay Customer Support.  They will continue to provide services for the e-QuickPay card customers until the balance is spent or removed.

Phone: 1-800-503-1283

Cardholders can speak with a e-QuickPay customer service representative by completing the following:  Press 1 for English when it asks for a card number ignore and do not enter anything when the recording starts again press option 2 it will then ask for social security number, date of birth and pin.  The caller should enter their correct information, except for the PIN.  They should enter an invalid PIN.  They will be asked to reenter the information and should reenter an invalid PIN once again.  At that point the call will be routed to a customer service representative.

Direct Deposit

Custodial parents can enroll online for direct deposit or the smiONE card at or by calling Ohio Child Support Payment Central at 888-965-2676.

Name and Address Information

To report a Name Change you must first send it in writing to your County Child Support Agency.  If you are an e-QuickPay cardholder, you must contact e-QuickPay customer service at 1-800-503-1283 to have a new card issued with your new name.  You will no longer be able to access your child support funds using the old card, once the new card is issued until you receive and activate your card.  You may want to retrieve funds before calling Clermont County Child Support.

Keep your address update by contacting your County Child Support Agency and the appropriate cards services number listed above.  You may miss receiving  mailings and reissued cards by not keeping your address up-to-date.

To print a Name and Address Change form see the forms tab.

Internet Payment Information & Interactive Voice Response Unit

Office of Child Support (OCS) has the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal available for child support customers to view case and order, payment and balance information or you can call the Interactive Voice Response Unit (VRU).

Customers can log in to the Child Support Customer Service portal from the Office of Child Support internet Home Page using the following link: (

The portal will be operational and available 23 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the year (with one hour of down time nightly for maintenance).

To register you will need your 10 digit SETS case number (begins with a 7), your SSN and the last 4 digits of your direct deposit account.  If you receive support on the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard use the last 4 digits listed on your Ohio e-QuickPay card.

Payment and balance information is also available in English and Spanish on the telephone Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-860-2555.  The Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) number is 1-866-500-3784.  Users must enter their Social Security Number or PIN number.

For further assistance you can contact Clermont County Child Support at (513) 732-7248.