Noncustodial Parent Payments

Payments with Credit and Debit Card

Non-Custodial Parents – Non-custodial parents can set up electronic payments, as well as credit card payments. There are no fees for credit card payments. The following credit cards are accepted: Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, China UnionPay, Diners Club® International, or JCB to make a child support payment. If the customer’s credit/ debit card is linked to an e-wallet account such as Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or WeChat Pay, they can make their payment using these alternate payment options.  For more information visit

Note: Credit card payments can also be processed over-the-phone by calling (1-888-965-2676) and selecting option 5.

ExpertPay & e-ChildsPay are still available to remitters but fees will apply.

ExpertPay Website:

e-ChildsPay Website:

Payments with MoneyGram

Cash and credit card payments can be made with MoneyGram bill payment.  Cash payment can be made at local Wal-Mart, CVS and other locations for a minimal fee ($3.99) and credit card payments on line ($7.99 starting fee).   The MoneyGram location must be a “Pay a Bill Center” in order to accept Ohio Child Support payments.  Find a MoneyGram location near you at  Please use your SETS case number (7xxxxxxxx) and court order number with receive code 14674.

Payment by Employer

You can make payments through your employer. For more information on how to set this up, contact your investigator and provide them the following information: your employers name, address and phone number. Your investigator will then send a wage withholding order to your employer to have your support automatically withheld from your paycheck each pay period. The employer has up to seven business days to submit your payment from the date it is withheld.

Payment by Bank Withdrawal

To have support payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account contact your investigator with your financial institution and account information.

Payment by Mail

Your payment may be in the form of a personal check, money order, traveler’s check, or cashier’s check. Make checks payable to: Ohio CSPC (Child Support Payment Central) Please send all child support payments via standard U.S. Mail. Payments made via overnight delivery must be sent using the United States Postal Service’s Express Mail. Do not mail checks and/or money orders to Clermont County Child Support.

Any personal check over $1,000.00 will be held by Ohio CSPC for 5 days until the check clears the bank before the funds are posted to a child support case. If your bank does not honor your check, all your cases/orders will be flagged and no additional checks will be accepted. All subsequent payments will have to be made by a secured payment, such as a certified check, money order, or cashier’s check.

Please do not issue Stop Payment on any payment issued to Ohio Child Support Payment Central. If you have issues with a payment that you have mailed you should contact Ohio Child Support Payment Central at 888-965-2676.

Information that must be included with payments

To ensure prompt and accurate posting to your Support Case, please include the following with your payment: Your Name, Your Social Security Number (optional); SETS Case Number (10 digit number that begins with a 7); Court Order Number (Use Juvenile/Domestic court number which contains a J or a D in the number.  Do not use a Criminal number that contains a CR in the number); Amount that should be applied to each case (if you are making payments on multiple cases)

To ensure prompt and accurate posting to your Recoupment Account, please be sure to include the following with your payment: Your Name, Your Social Security Number; Recoupment Account Number (10 digit number that begins with a 0). Amount that should be applied to each account (if you are making payments on multiple accounts)