Receiving Payments

Important Information

The current statewide CSPC contract is expiring June 30, 2019.  A new vendor has been awarded the CSPC contract and will implement services July 1, 2019.  Transition activities are ongoing to provide a smooth transition between vendors with little to no disruption to services.

For detailed information about receiving payments please visit the JFS Child Support website at

Electronic Disbursement Frequently Asked Questions

Notification Option for e-Quick Pay Cardholders 

Parents and caretakers now have the option to receive e-mail communication or a telephone call when funds have been credited to their e-QuickPay cards.  Customers can register for this service by calling 1-800-503-1283 and speaking with a customer service representative.  They can also log into their accounts at e-QuickPay ( and sign up.

There is no charge for this service, and customers can opt out at any time. Calls and e-mails will be made between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.  Please note that the telephone notifications will not mention the amounts of the deposits, as this would be a security risk.  Deposit amounts will be included with the e-mail notifications.

Cardholders with questions can call 1-800-503-1283 and speak with a customer service representative.

Should I Choose Direct Deposit or Ohio e-QuickPay Debit Mastercard Card?

Direct Deposit – Payments are deposited in your bank account.

Ohio e-QuickPay Debit Mastercard – Payments are loaded onto your debit card

What are the Benefits of Direct Deposit or Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard Card?

Using the e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard

Card Activation

Securing the Card

To Make a Purchase

To Get Cash

Contacting a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard

Cardholders with questions can call 1-800-503-1283 and speak with a customer service representative.  Press 1 for English when it asks for a card number ignore and do not enter anything when the recording starts again press option 2 it will then ask for social security number, date of birth and pin.  The caller should enter their correct information, except for the PIN.  They should enter an invalid PIN.  They will be asked to reenter the information and should reenter an invalid PIN once again.  At that point the call will be routed to a customer service representative.

Name and Address Changes

To report a Name Change you must first send it in writing to your County Child Support Agency.  If you are an e-QuickPay cardholder, once your name change has been updated at Child Support, then Clermont County Child Support will notify Child Support Payment Central Customer Service to have a new card issued with your new name.  You will no longer be able to access your child support funds using the old card, once the new card is issued until you receive and activate your card.  You may want to retrieve funds before calling Clermont County Child Support.

 E-QuickPay cards will only automatically reissue at expiration under the following circumstances:

Once there is no “client initiated activity” for 3-5 years (depending on the state laws where the participant resides) Comerica (which is the company the e-Quick Pay cards are through) will escheat the funds to Unclaimed Funds in the client’s name.

Keep your address update by contacting the local Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) and e-quick pay customer service at 1-800-503-1283.  You may miss receiving e-QuickPay mailings and reissued cards by not keeping your address up-to-date.

To print a Name and Address Change form see the forms tab.

Internet Payment Information & Interactive Voice Response Unit

Office of Child Support (OCS) has the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal available for child support customers to view case and order, payment and balance information or you can call the Interactive Voice Response Unit (VRU).

Customers can log in to the Child Support Customer Service portal from the Office of Child Support internet Home Page using the following link: (

The portal will be operational and available 23 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the year (with one hour of down time nightly for maintenance).

To register you will need your 10 digit SETS case number (begins with a 7), your SSN and the last 4 digits of your direct deposit account.  If you receive support on the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard use the last 4 digits listed on your Ohio e-QuickPay card.

Payment and balance information is also available in English and Spanish on the telephone Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-860-2555.  The Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) number is 1-866-500-3784.  Users must enter their Social Security Number or PIN number.

For further assistance you can contact Clermont County Child Support at (513) 732-7248.