Tax Refund Advance

Attention Payors

If you owe past child support DO NOT file for a Tax Refund Advance. You may pay extra and not receive the refund if you have been submitted to the Tax Offset program.          

If you are not sure if you have been submitted for the Tax Offset program please contact our office at 513-732-7248 and ask to speak to your Investigator.